Jiyoun Kim works on 'Love Seoul' project for displaying in Bejing Design Week’s guest city - Seoul. Jiyoun Kim deducts Love Seoul by three given theme 'Seoul, Heart and Hangul' from this exhibition, He designed eleven concept cards expressed “The eleven reasons why we love Seoul”. Han river through the Seoul city is designed as a symbol and is combined with a heart symbol that is expressed as the typography within the symbol to present eleven reasons why he loves Seoul.
Love Seoul Project is planning to exhibit at Beijing Design Week as well as at Busan Design Festival and DDP Seoul.
Han river through the Seoul city is designed as a symbol and is combined with a heart symbol.
01. Efficiency of Seoul public transportation system.
02. Walk in Han river park with a cool breeze.
03. Wi-Fi which is connected to wherever.
04. Fashionable people.
05. Developed the public security.
06. Delivery service with any food.
07. Eat the Korean fried chicken and drink the beer after the work.
08. Lots of cafés serve superb coffee and desert.
09. Seeing the night view of beautiful Seoul at Bug-ak Skyway Palgakjeong Pavilion.
10. Enthusiastic people who are dancing and drinking all night long.
11. Driving at night on Riverside expressway crossed Seoul.